skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Attn:Deficit
Now, if I was my brain... where would I be?
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Black Is Sliming
Black Is Sliming
,
originally uploaded by
Thom Kozik
.
Yeah... I make the fashion statement, no matter what language they speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2006
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2005
(26)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
June
(23)
Morning in Zermatt
The saddest part of the trip so far...
Zermatt... Matterhorn
I Claim This Mountain In The Name Of...
Convenient
Ride of The Valkyries...
The Big Cheese
Why We Came
Can I tow this behind the bike?
Brian And The Chocolate Factory
Where's the factory outlet for the pens?
What are the odds?
Black Is Sliming
A friendly little joint for lunch
What a country!
Roman ruins
Obligatory T-Shirt Stop
This afternoon's destination
The Noble Steeds
Friggin' Blogger
The cows are following me...
Quick, working stopover in NYC
Prepping for the two-wheeled invasion of Heidi-land
About Me
Thom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment