Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quick, working stopover in NYC

Quick stopover in NYC
Quick stopover in NYC,
originally uploaded by Thom Kozik.
Aside from the hassles of getting here at 3am on Monday (thank you Continental Airlines!), good quick trip to NYC. Stopped in the local office and met the right people to get the ad sales on our new video games site really moving. Good meeting with folks at Atari as well. It's reassuring to hear positive feedback from the games publishers about our direction.

Of course, I also got to spend time with My Favorite Columbia University Doctoral (sp?) Candidate, the lovely Michelle. Got to play with our puppies as well. Good "home" time, but way too short as always. Unfortunately, we spent far too much of our limited time together trying to makes heads-or-tails out of her homework... I gotta give her credit, I don't think I could do what she's doing -- it's unbelievably intense.

Off the lovely Newark, and the flight over to Geneva. Gonna try to set a record, and be off on the bikes within 1 1/2 hours of landing.

No comments: