Sunday, January 22, 2006

Been offline for a while...


Sorry - with the move to SoCal before the Holidays, it's been slow going on the posting.

The best news however, is getting settled into the new home in Topanga Canyon.
Still under :45 to the office, but very much out in the country. The primary roads up & down are great - but I desparately need to get the headlight on the FLHX upgraded. As I'm now on the backside of 40 years old, I'm noticing that my eye's receptiveness to light has changed. Need a LOT more of it than I used to - whether indoors or out. Heading up the canyon at night absolutley requires my high-beams for me - and I spend a good bit of the ride flicking in and out of high-beam mode due to oncoming traffic. The last thing I need is to be limited in my vision, and come around a corer to one of these.

No comments: